Any product purchased from littlecrownsandcapes.com that you are unsatisfied with and is in new/unworn/unwashed condition may be refunded for the full purchase price (to the original purchaser) or exchanged within 30 days. Customer is responsible for all shipping charges. We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
What we need from you to process a refund or exchange:
- Send proof of purchase and reason for return to email@example.com
- If your return is accepted, we will send you instructions on how and where to send your package.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- Exchange or return of products which have been discontinued at littlecrownsandcapes.com will be eligible for store credit only.
- Little Crowns & Capes reserves the right to refuse to process a return, based on the condition of the returning product.
- Proof of purchase can take many shapes and forms: order number, receipt, gift receipt, or shipping invoice.
- Items purchased as a gift and returned will be either exchanged, or refunded to the original purchaser, not the gift recipient.
Final Sale Items can not be returned:
- International orders, orders made during Black Friday week, and all sale items discounted by more than 40% can not be returned for refunds.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The customer is responsible for ANY & ALL Import duty/Taxes/VAT Charges that YOUR country may impose on you for purchasing merchandise from outside of your country. Please be aware of these charges and amounts for your individual country PRIOR to making a purchase. Customs for your country could hold your package for VAT charges and will not release the package to you until you pay this charge, so we feel it is important to be aware of these fees/charges ahead of time.