Skip to content
A little extra care goes a long way.
- GO EASY ON THE DETERGENT. Use a minimal amount of gentle detergent when washing your bamboo garments.
- WASH WITH LIKE FABRICS. Avoid snags by washing your bamboo with other like fabrics, avoiding zippers, denim, etc.
- WASH ON GENTLE CYCLE. Use cold water and wash on a gentle or quick was cycle.
- HANG TO DRY. Avoid extra heat that could shrink your bamboo garments. Hang or line dry, or use low heat settings with your dryer.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.